Hi! My name’s Connie. I have over 20 years of experience helping staff, caregivers and students do better. I work as a coach, a consultant, a bridge between parties, and in whatever capacity needed to ensure that every student gets the care, attention and support that they need to succeed.
After decades of working (waaaayy too many hours a day) in the school system directly, I left to spend more time with my young daughter Addison. But the phone never stopped ringing and I quickly realized that I could add value to more schools, systems and families as a coach, consultant and trainer than I could working directly within a single school system. Thus, Supportable Solutions was born.
We’ve been doing this now for almost ten years. My team and I create courses, audit systems, support schools and programs who find themselves under capacity and generally make ourselves available to help solve any behavioral issue, big or small.
We work directly with teachers, parents, administrators and support staff… and of course children… to ensure that everyone has a chance to do the best that they can.
When I’m not helping students and their caregivers succeed, I also work with neurodivergent individuals to help them grow into the versions of themselves that they want to become.
I also love working with the next generation of speech pathologists and teachers as they grow their skill sets and learn the ins and outs of this wonderful, if complicated, field.
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my family — including my husband, Addison and our many four-legged children — landscaping and gardening, decorating, reading, baking and spending time by the pool during the few months a year Wisconsin makes that possible.Looking forward to working with you in the future and solving those problems together!
Education & License
- Bachelor of Science-Communicative Disorders
- Master of Science-Speech Pathology
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction License
- Teacher Lifetime, Speech and Language Pathology
- State of Wisconsin License
- Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association’s Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Edgewood College’s Instructional Coaching Certificate
- The Flourishing Center’s Positive Education Certificate
- Butler University’s Applied Educational Neuroscience Certificate
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Early Childhood Leadership
- The Alert System
- Responsive Classrooms
- Studio lll Low Arousal Supports Educational Resilience (LASER) Training
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Teacher’s College Reading & Writing Project Reading Institutes
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Mindful Games for Kids with Susan Kaiser Greenland
- Fundamentals of Structured TEACCHing
- Beyond Diversity
- Integrated Service Delivery Model
2020-2021 University of Wisconsin, Clinical Associate Professor, Communication Sciences & Disorders
Bios coming soon!